I’ve been eating like a monster lately and I have to stop. I’m craving for sweet and salty after another and it’s not healthy. I swept my lunchbox clean today and I filled my trash bin with small golden Reese’s wrappers. And to make it sound more like a crime, I also emptied a can of Pringles. I remembered Sam telling me that, they – Indians eat for hunger and we- Filipinos eat for pleasure. I am so hating him more than that statement. Homeostatic Eating vs Hedonic Eating. I get it.
Thank God I have this blog to keep me busy and divert my raging appetite to writing. Just ignore the blueberry and caramel cheesecakes honking at me as they were stuck in the middle of the traffic. I’m already bloated and they’re still chasing me. I’m taking a re-route. Don’t tell.
Thank you Jia for nominating me for this award. I think I’ve lost the nasty cheesecakes now. Road is clear from my rearview mirror. Next time I get a craving I will immediately launch this engine.
Award accepted. Buckle up. Here we go:
1. Do words come easy to you when you start to write a blog post or book reviews?
No. I always struggle with words. When I’m super psyched though, about an idea or a story, I can easily warm them up in my head and pour them smoothly like hazelnut latte. But mostly I’m just a huge Blah.
2. How do you manage your time? reading, working, commenting, blogging and life.
Let’s just say I wound up in a job where I’m paid to look after a very special desk. And so long as the desk behaves well, I can pretty much do anything I please within its borders.
3. Do you like to travel? Sightseeing?
Are you kidding me? I don’t like it. I’m obsessed with it. Travel is a blog prompt in flesh.
4. What book are you currently reading?
None. Although I am up for an interesting memoir. So if you have any suggestions…you know where to find me. 🙂 I also like short fiction. I want something simple but tasty.
5. Do you carry a book with you everywhere?
6. What is your favorite color?
Earth colors and Pastel. I shy away from neon. Please! But to be specific. Rose Gold. Just in case anyone plans to buy me an iphone 7 for Christmas.
7. Do you do adult coloring?
Yes. But I also love to make doodle arts [which I color after].
8. Do you go to restaurants judging by the look on the outside or friend’s recommendations?
9. What is your second favorite after reading?
I don’t read a lot. So I’m a little disoriented here… Lols.
10. Do you fall asleep while reading?
Yes. During prayer.
11. Who is your book crush?
Rules are the same. Thank the person nominated you and linked her page to yours. Answer the questions below. Nominate bloggers of your choice. Copy the questions or make your own.
[I made my own concoction to spice it up a little] Question for Nominees:
- Do you prefer to write in the morning or at night? Why?
- Do you prefer to write with music on or in silence? Why?
- What would be the title of your own Memoir?
- If your Memoir turned into a movie, name three actors who you would like to cast to play the big roles in your life.
- How do you handle your blog critiques?
- If there really is a muse for writing, how would yours look like?
- If your teenage self would read all your blogs, what do you think he/she would write on your comment box? Do you think he/she would follow?
- If you are a vending machine, what items except for food would you dispense and for what / how much credit?
- What makes up a good morning?
- Last thing you do before sleep.
- Who’s the biggest fan of your writing / blogging?
My nominees are: (No pressure. You can opt out. But if you accept the award, that will be cool.)
Sableyes – Sableyes
Jen Fabian – JFAB, Live a Curious Life
Anisa – I Accidentally ate the whole Thing
Fluffy Pool – Let’s write something every day
Athling2001 – A Writer’s Life
Margaret Shafer – Unfolding from the Fog
Ladylee – Ladylee Manila
MJ Cobra – Writer without a niche